Abby Kitty's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

My cat Abby 2

on May 18, 2022

Hi. I have a cat named Abby. She is a domestic long hair gray and white. In other words you can use DLH for short. We got her from a cat rescue in Smiths falls. The cat rescue is called Furry tails cat rescue. Abby is playful, gentle and silly. She is turning two in 2022. Abby has siblings in Brockville. There’s a Furry tails in Brockville too.  Here is a list of things that Abby likes to do.

• Meow at my door in the morning.

• Jump onto the diner table when we are eating.

• Eat breakfast.

• Sleep in closets.

• Sleep on my bed.

• Lie down on my bedroom carpet.

• Chase after plastic bags.

• Snuggle in arms.

This is just a few of them. Abby likes to do a ton of things. She loses her toys sometimes. The toys she loses are her ball toys. Abby has a ton of ball toys that have bells inside them. Abby loves to play with people she knows. She also likes to play with milk rings . When we first got her she didn’t eat for a week. Then we took her to the vet and said that she had a stomach bug. We had to give her medication but she was very feisty. Abby is a mom because she had kittens before we got her. Abby is very itty because she jumps on chairs,beds and my bedroom height measure. I love having her because of how silly she is. I have always wanted a cat ever since I knew what a cat was